Maureen is a fully qualified Counsellor with a Degree in Counselling from the University of New England, Armidale and a Graduate Diploma in Psychology from Charles Sturt University. She has been counselling for many years.
To assist with counselling children, Maureen also has a Degree in Education from Charles Sturt University, Wagga Wagga and over twenty years teaching experience.
Maureen works flexible hours to accommodate the needs of her clients and her service fees are very competitive.
A gentle, sensitive and caring approach to clients and their life experience has made Maureen Said a popular choice as Counsellor.
She provides counselling in all areas, including:
- Adjustment Difficulties
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Children (over 6 years of age)
- Domestic Violence
- Grief and Loss
- Historical Sexual Assault (Sexual Assault which occurred in years gone by)
- Life stage transitions (e.g. parenting; retirement)
- Relationship and Marriage Counselling
- Self-Esteem and Assertiveness
- Stress Management
- Worry and Generalised Anxiety
- Employee Assistance Program Counselling
Maureen is also an accredited Professional Supervisor providing supervision for Counselling students, individuals and organisations.
Maureen is a member of the Australian Counselling Association.
Maureen Said Counselling Services